4ocean Bali celebrates our 2 year anniversary
We started out with a vision. We sold our first bracelet and removed our first pound of trash in January 2017. Since then, we have cultivated that vision into our mission: 4ocean is a global movement actively removing trash from the ocean and coastlines while inspiring individuals to work together for cleaner oceans, one pound at a time. In just two short years, thanks to all of your support and encouragement, we have been able to:
– Employ full-time captains and crew members to clean the ocean and coastlines 7-days-a-week in South Florida, the Caribbean, and Indonesia
– Launch our Ocean Plastic Recovery Vessel to help remove plastic pollution at the source before it has a chance to ever reach the ocean
– Remove over 3 million pounds of marine debris from the ocean and coastlines
– Help support many non-profit organizations who are helping pave the way to cleaner oceans and aiding the animals who call the ocean home
– Host community cleanups in 35 different countries around the world
– And much more!